10 Jan 2020 WGHS Band Trivia Night
The Band Aides, the 501(c)(3) group dedicated to supporting the band program at Webster Groves School District, has announced their annual Trivia Night will be held on Friday, January 31st at White Cliff Community Center in Crestwood. St. Louis newscaster, celebrity, and advocate for music education, Art Holliday, will be the host.
“I’m always interested in doing anything I can to support the community, and as a music fan, it will be good to help ensure to a strong music program,” Holliday says. Holliday, also a documentary filmmaker working to finish his film on pianist and composer Johnnie Johnson, adds: “And this will be a good warmup for my own trivia night which I’m hosting on March 14 to raise fund to complete that film. Oh, and meanwhile, tune into the Big 550 KTRS weekdays 10-Noon to catch me and Jennifer Blome!”
The trivia will have a Mardi Gras theme, “When the Saints Go Marching In,” and will open with some music by local students. The “Saints” theme will also cover history, music, TV, and more. There will be other fun games and prizes.
Trivia Night Details
Theme: Mardi Gras! When The Saints Go Marchin’ In
- Friday, January 31, 2020
- Doors open at 6:00 pm, trivia starts at 6:30 pm
Crestwood Community Center
9245 Whitecliff Park Lane, Crestwood, MO 63126
Food & Drink:
BYOB and shareable food for each table
- $200 per team, 8 people per table with online registration available above. Reservation is final when payment is received.
- No table? Buy a single ticket for $25, and we’ll add you to a friendly group.
- $100 of each table registration will go to the Student account(s) specified on your registration; if you are a senior, and won’t be using any more student account funds, your portion will help with Band Camp and trip scholarships for students in the future.
- Bring cash or checkbook for between-round activities.
- $100 from each table registration and funds raised during the event will benefit the WGHS Band General Fund.